Friday, March 22, 2013

Another Over 40 Inspiration, Luis Guzman

Recently I had the pleasure of interviewing another over the age of 40 inspiration, Luis Guzman. Luis is a shining example of how a healthy diet and regular exercise can keep you fit over 40.

1. Where were you born and where did you grow-up? I born Santo Domingo, republica Dominicana, and I grew up in a little town (San Isidro).

2.. Who has been the greatest influence in your life and why? My father, because my father was a soldier from air-force when I was a baby and he always took me to all the activities they used to have like, jumping from airplane, running troops, militaries routines and wear an uniform, I learned a lot of discipline and dedication and love for what you doing.

3. What is your profession? I am an air traffic controller and used to work as aviation information service (ais) at the airport.in my country (D.R), but here in United States where I live right now since 2008 I work as a PESONAL TRAINER.

4. How long have you worked as a personal trainer? I have been worked as personal trainer for more than six years and as a fitness instructor eight years.

5. What do you like most about your profession? I love my job because it is my passion, I love when I see people changing their lives, changing their bodies,, changing lifestyle, having different attitude toward life, and because of that reason they could be examples for others

6. What do you like least about your profession? Excuses, no commitment person,
7. How old are you? I’m in the best 44 years old of my life


8. How do you stay in such good shape in your 40s? I’m a fitness instructor, teaching kickboxing classes one time a week, (Tuesday) and Latin dance on (Saturday) and also lifting weight 3 times a weeks

9. What advice would you give someone about staying in-shape in their 40s? for anybody who want to staying in-shape in their 40s which it a great or the one of the best ages are lifting weigh, have a good cardio condition and eating Healthy way and enjoy everything you doing as the most with quality more than quantities

10. What’s your biggest dream? Besides to have my own fitness TV program, so I can show people why they need to work and how, also have a change to train the first lady (Michelle Obama)
11. What’s your biggest accomplishment? Come to united states and in less than 3 years become the best instructor and personal trainer 2 years in a row at some place where I use to work before and now having my own business.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you