Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Balance and Moderation is the Answer to Long-Term Weight Loss

I've been searching the web recently for credible information on exercise and fitness.  I'm amazed at the huge number of programs promising dramatic results in as little as 15 days.  I'm a certified personal trainer, fitness author, and competitive natural bodybuilder and I know better than to subscribe to one of these programs, but the general public does not.

While achieving dramatic results from your fitness program in a short period of time is possible, the probability of sustaining your results for a long time is very unlikely.  It takes me 16 weeks of intense exercise and very strict dieting to get ready to compete in a bodybuilding competition, and I cannot sustain that peak physical condition for very long.  So, buying into those quick fix programs is a waist of your money, because you can't keep up the effort it takes to sustain the results for the long-term.

Staying healthy and fit is a lifetime effort which is most easily accomplished through balance and moderation in your diet combined with regular exercise.  The quick fix approach is just a short-term answer to a long-term problem.


Recently I've found the best weight maintenance system I've seen in my 20 years in the health and fitness industry.  It's called the Metaboliq Lifestyle System developed by Dr. Donald K. Layman.  Dr. Layman's research in obesity and weight loss has proven that balance in your diet is the only long-term solution to losing weight and keeping it off.  You can find out more about this amazing system by following this link: Metaboliq.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you