Thursday, July 8, 2010

Marketing Efforts Continued...

New picture books, late October 2007Image by your neighborhood librarian via Flickr

I know I've written a very good book. Everyone who reads it agrees. I sold the 30 copies I ordered in less than a week so, I know I won't have a problem selling the books in-person. The problem is how do I get my books exposed online?

Yesterday I requested a book review by a company called Arnchairinterviews.com. A good review by an independent source would not only be good for book sales but, also a boost to my confidence in my work. Today I'm researching online marketing techniques that have been successful to other.

I'm finding that one of the biggest obstacles in my way is time. I work with my clients over 50 hours each week and I am newly wedded to my beautiful wife. Consequently I have to make any time I have available very efficient. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you