Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Published Book

Personal trainer showing a client how to exerc...Image via Wikipedia

I've finally written and published the book I've always dreamed of. It's called "Forever Fit and Firm" and it is based on how I stay healthy and fit. I'm a personal trainer in my fifties and I am in better physical condition than I was in my twenties. You might ask is that possible, and I say yes it is.

You see most of the aches and pains, and physical degeneration that you associate with aging it actually a result of many years of negative thinking, lack of exercise, and poor dietary habits. In my book I show you how to get into the best shape of your life no matter your age.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you