Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Marketing is the Hardest Part

www,domain,internet,web,netImage via Wikipedia

Now that my new book "Forever Fit and Firm" is published I'm finding that marketing my new work is the hardest part unless you've got mucho dollars to hire someone to do it for you. I don't so here's my plan.

I figure the world wide web is a gold mine when it comes to getting the word out about my book. Well, that's the attitude I'm taking anyway. You'll get that I'm an eternal optimist from reading my posts. The first thing I've done is to have my book listed online with Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Next, I'm searching the internet on how others have been successful marketing online; no need reinventing the wheel.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. Is there anyone out there who has any pointers for me?
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Darvis here is a tip
    go to facebook and friend your local TV station facebook pages. when they do stores on fitness exercise etc. comment on their pages. They look at those comments. I got on TV 2x because I simply emailed the station so that can work too
    Joe
    http://www.joe-cannon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joe. Just read your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think. All comments are greatly appreciated. Thank you